1. People share goals or questions with their managers, peers, or reports
3. Teachers reflect on feedback and
2. Students provide feedback in class or
2. Colleagues provide real-time feedback targeted to these development priorities
3. People reflect on feedback and adjust practice
"I love that it's so easy to provide feedback, in the
moment and in a way that suits me"
See how your people are developing in real-time
Suggest goals to your leaders to ensure their development is aligned with business needs
Understand the impact of organisation-wide initiatives
Break down analysis by any segment you create, e.g. role, practice area or office
"Loop helps me develop my skills rather than
just absorb knowledge"